Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi all....
Sorry I haven't updated lately. I haven't had much time to, and haven't been able to blow any of my regulars lately. That should be changing soon, and I will be sure to write about it when it does. For now, here are some more photos of guys I would suck off. Looking at the types I go for, I realize I do have a few different "types", but I think I basically am only into the beefy "studly" kind of guy. Enjoy! And I will hopefully be able to share some suck sessions soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Man-

    Big fan of your blog and hoping you will have some new updates for us. I have made my blog private and would like to invite you to join. Basically you would need to log in using your blogger email and it will give you access to my blog. If you are interested let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Stall Hole....Yeah! I'd love to follow your blog man! I don't know how to contact you so I hope you read this!

    ReplyDelete