Hey everyone
Sorry I have not posted for sooo long. I'm in grad school, and have been also studying abroad this summer. I get back to the states in a week. Yeah! Let me tell you- there really aren't many of my "type" in Europe. As much as I like it here, I can't wait to get back home where the types I like to suck are! Although I don't have too much to report since my last post, but I do have a great regular in the state where I'm going to school. He's married, about 6'4" very well built and has a great thick dick. We get along great-he just lets me know when he has a break (he runs his own co.) and comes by. I go straight down. I unzip his pants and he always smells so frickin good down there! Like really clean. It gets me so hot. Anyway, I'm glad I met him but there are gaps of time between meetings sometimes because of schedules, and he is out of town sometimes, as I am. I hope to be able to suck off a frat house this year- working on it! I will keep you posted!
...And I would LOVE to hear any of your experiences too, guys! Please feel free to post them, along with photos if you want.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pull your wood out on Morningwoodclub.com
ReplyDeleteShow the world just how powerful you are!
no lables, no expecations.
its all about the wood.