Thursday, December 18, 2008

My favorite Regulars

I would like to talk about some of my favorite regulars. Let me start by saying I don't get them over here nearly enough! BUT they all really enjoy my services. These days I am picky, and really only do regulars. But there was a time years ago when I sucked off a much wider variety of straight guys. 


GUYS I SUCK NOW:
(These four are the closest thing I have to "regulars"):

S- Known for about 10 years- married with a few kids- construction foreman-has his own Co. His wife won't suck it at all. The first time I sucked him off he came without warning me- just started shooting...that hasn't changed! I love that about him ;-) Don't see him enough- but I love his attitude- just stands, lets me unzip him, give him a killer BJ, and when he's shooting he just says "fuck" or something, and then after says he's "weak in the knees". Cool, mellow and I love his reaction to my blowjobs.

T- Met last year.
Has his own HVAC Co. Has GF but she doesn't suck much-just fucks. Very muscular (which is way cool with me). Cool guy, plays baseball a lot too.
He has a fuckin HUGE dick. Even soft it's freakin fat!
When he shoots it feels like a fuckin firehose going off down my throat! LOL.

J- Known a while- I started sucking his dick cause his GF won't suck it and when she does it's not very good. He works for computer games Co. BIG dick.
I usually swallow his load.

D- Known for about 7 years. Good looking muscular plays football and rugby. Tall and very nice thick dick. Loves my BJs, but I rarely see him. One time I sucked him off in his truck- he dumped a huge load down my throat (but yeah of course he always does!)


AND:

GUYS I SUCKED FROM THE PAST:
Dan- College dude I just met once. His GF is at school away so I helped him out. Good looking- had baseball cap on and some facial hair. Nice dick- but curved to one side. He nutted without warning me. Was cool, but he kinda got nervous I guess and never called again. Oh well.

AND- I sucked off about 20 dudes in TX when I was there at TCU for a semester. Some were students- played for football team, some were married construction workers. The very first time I swallowed was there in TX. A married dude who I sucked just bust a nut and I had no warning- I almost gagged and was caught off guard- but then I thought it was pretty cool. There were some nice dicks in TX.
I think this was when I became an "expert" at giving dudes head.

And going way back like 11 years- I sucked a few dudes- Rob- good looking lived in Morgan Hill, worked for landscape construction. Very nice dick- he was nervous but busted in my mouth.
Dan- dude who drove trucks. Nice dick. Sucked him off in a gas station restroom!

2 comments:

  1. Nice sex diary, I enjoyed cruising to extremes in my 20s, had an addiction a real fantasy from my early years came true,when as a kid I wished I has a queue of men waiting to be undressed and bum groped. I was always a bum fan. Then I met 6 or 10 young , sexy and secret men every time I cruised who let me take their bodies

    ReplyDelete