Thursday, December 18, 2008

Types of guys I suck off

I love this pic because I love the dirty construction and hiking boots on the floor. My type of dude exactly. I'd just drop down and drain every drop. Yum!






Here are some of the types of guys I have sucked off.
I don't have too many different "types" but at least I know what I like. right?
What can I say- I am picky and selective about who I suck- and I have a general type I prefer to stick with....





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of your taste in men, dude! The hottest thing in the world for me is the idea of truly masculine guys sucking each other's erect penises to ejaculation and eating each other's sperm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy 3 WOOF!!

    Just discovered your BLOG via A Guys Life and I will be a regular!

    ReplyDelete